Like many of you, I am reflecting on 2013 today. It has been another amazing year, and I feel so very blessed.
Highlights of 2013!
- Grad school – This year, I was accepted into the University of Michigan Grad school! I was a nervous wreck for the first three months of the year until I found out I was accepted. Now that I have the first semester under my belt, I am very confident that I’ll be able to do this.
- Lots of travel – Steve and I went to a lot of places this year. Some close to home, but others farther away. Hopefully next year will bring us to new places and new adventures
- Moving – I’m so extremely happy that I was able to move to a two bedroom apartment this year. There’s just so much more room!
Hopes for 2014
- More travel – We already have a big travel plan for next year. Macedonia! I’m super excited, and can’t wait until August!
- Learn more – I know this is a given with Grad school, but I’m also hoping for more personal growth. I really want to get more into some different programming and web design languages. We’ll see how that goes!
- Lose more – I’ve been doing so well with losing weight. I’m hoping that I will be able to lose more and get closer to the size I want to be next year.
- Steve – this year will be the start of two years together. I hope 2014 will bring us both lots of happiness and love. What can I say, I’m a mushy gushy 🙂
I hope everyone’s New Year is amazing and filled with kisses. See you next year! 😉