Hey ladies and fabulous gents!
I am so excited! When I checked my mail today, I finally got my Ipsy bag! If you don’t know what Ipsy is, it’s a make-up subscription service. For $10 a month, you get a bag full of make-up.
Here’s what I got:
- Nailtini polish in #127 Caviar Cocktail
- Starlooks Gem Pencil in GP06 Amethyst
- Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn
- Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow by The Balm in Matt Batali
- EM Michelle Phan Lipstick in Nude
- PIxi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime
So I’m 50/50 on this set. I absolutely love the EM Lipstick. It’s a neutral color and it works great with my skin tone. The Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow is one that I’ve been dying to try! I’m excited about that one. And that nail polish is screaming my name!
Now, I’m not sure what I’m going to do with the gem pencil (what is a Gem pencil?) and the lip crayon is not my color at all. It makes me look super pail (bummer!). Finally, the bronzer is just a tad too dark to work for me. Maybe I’ll be able to use it over the summer. We’ll see.
Regardless, I love trying new things. I’m sure I’ll figure out how to use all of these products eventually. If you’re interested, check out Ipsy.com!